Sunday, March 4, 2007

Writing

I can't express how great it feels to write effectively. Wednesday night's program was provocative to the people who came and that makes me feel quite good about myself. When I think of how bad I used to write, I can't help but be grateful. Using words to express myself is a wonderful thing. Using my writing to help change people's lives is mind-boggling. The power of words is amazing. I can't believe the gifts God has given me - music, communication, interpersonal relationships (as long as it doesn't get too intimate). This week's topic is repentance. My goal is to find a way to take the "blah" out of this topic. Thank God for Nehemiah training. Thank God for teachers who helped me hone the craft of writing. To Bob Jones, thanks for everything, Dan Keller.

No comments: